Sunday, April 1, 2012

YG feat. TY$, 50 Cent & Snoop Dogg - Toot It and Boot It (Remix)






This was a big hit last year but I missed it,. Hailing from the West Coast it has that laid back feelin to it.  I like this song! How the hell did I miss this song...apparantly it had a big follow and it become pretty damn popular.  There is a version with just YG and then this version which features Snoop Dog and 50 Cent.  I had to find out what Toot it and boot it meant.  The urban dictionary had a few definitions but from the songs lyrics here is the definition that fit: Toot it and boot it
When a boy or a girl has a one night stand. To hit it and quit it. Freaky people who usually sex alot of different people.  Well I do like the song and the video is ok.  I give the song a thumb up!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment