Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bust It Wide Open CLEAN


Lil Wil - Bust It Open (Official Music Video). Watch more top selected videos about: Lil Wil


I have heard this song so much here in the ATL but I never knew there was an actual video for this song.  I wanted to post this song because it was on my mind and it reminds me of my crazy dog.  Everytime we take him out to the park and he runs up to get inside the house when we get back, we open the door up to a crack and he busts the door wide open. We start singing the song.  Its crazy how certain things give meaning to songs. It is so far from the original meaning of the song Bust that Pussy open.....LOL Even though this song is older..I still enjoy hearing it, this is a true club banger.  While I am glad I found the video its nothing to write home about...LOL I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment