Monday, October 31, 2011

David Banner feat. Denim - Dance The Night Away (Footloose Soundtrack) 2011



I had no idea David Banner did a song for the new Footloose movie.  I heard this was better than the original movie?  Did anyone to see the new remake vesion of Footloose that recently came out.  I didn't really watch the original movie back then.   David Banner  told XXLMag.com. "I also did the music for 'Megamind' and the score for 'Footloose." The remake of the 1984 classic that starred Kevin Bacon is written and directed by Craig Brewer, who hired Banner for an acting part in 2006's 'Black Snake Moan.' The new 'Footloose' will star Kenny Wormald in Bacon's role as Ren McCormack and feature 'Dancing With the Stars'  Julianne Hough as the lead female role. If I don't go to the theatre to see this I will catch it on DVD.   I give the song two thumbs way the hell up! I am a david Banner fan. Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment