Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wallpaper. - FUCKING BEST SONG EVERRR (Animated Short)



Wallpaper. is led by the sleazy, excess-obsessed Ricky Reed, who is also a gifted producer, multi-instrumentalist songwriter, viral media hustler and disco ball-busting crowd destroyer.  The beat-heavy pop ditties are built around sweaty, swaggerful beats. Wallpaper. keeps it funky, and gives a knowing nod to the early greats who offered their influence: P-Funk, Afrobeat, Bay Area rap, perhaps even some Prince.  Source: Wallpaper's official website.  I first heard their song Stupidfacedd while the Jersey Shore was on one night.  I was watching the Jersey Shire again and saw this cartoon video for their song Best Song Everrr, I liked it so much I wanted to post it here.  I am giving the song and the animated short two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment