Monday, October 31, 2011

Chico DeBarge feat Joe - No Guarantee




Currently in my cd player in my car, I have a bunch of old and new songs and this is one of my favorite songs from a few years back. How many women you know of now that believes in just pure love rather than material things. I wish more people believed in love only and not on the value of possessions. I think this is whats wrong with our society, women have become buyers in a bullshit driven consumer market. Some women don't want a man that has a decent job they want the ballers who are pin heads. I am old school I believe in real love not flash in the pan love. What I mean by flash in the pan love is love based on flashy things that you can give a woman. Damn that I'd rather have a live warm dick and someone to call mine than to have a plastic sex toy up my pussy and no one to hold onto to. These women need to get theirselves in check. It's not about your hair, clothes or what you can get from a man. It is about your heart, your love and your compassion for the world and especially for his world that you create with him. What the hell is a big ole diamond ring gonna do for you? Why do we place value in the stupid things!!! Wake up!!!!

Love these lyrics!!
Got a one room apartment
To a little tiny space
Isn't much,but keeps the rain drops
off My pretty babys face
I'm just gettin by
And the moneys spent
Don't even know how I'm gonna pay the monthly rent
But I know exactly what I wanna do
I wanna make this work with you

While I was out window shoppin
I put your coat on layaway
You know I wanna buy you diamonds
Soon as they increase my pay
Startin from down
It's hard to kept your head
Makin love every night On a squeaky bed
That's right that the way it is
There's no guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment