Tuesday, October 18, 2011

T.I. on the View



The rapper T.I. stopped by the View this morning to talk about life after prison, family and his new novel "Power and Beauty"  Was it me or didn't Barbara Walters and Whoopi act a little hostile towards T.I?  I like all his answers and I have the utmost respect for someone that can be totally honest in front of his friends, family and the world.  That is not an easy thing to do.  I also like the fact that he didn't write an autobiography but instead decided to write a novel.  That was a smart move!  If you have heard a few of the tracks he has been jumping on you know that the King is really back and this time we are all hoping he stays out of jail!  Go check out the book, it should be an interesting read for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment