Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tyler Perry: Sometimes You're Meant to Be Hidden...



I am a Tyler Perry fan, I enjoy his messages and his movies. Here is a very inspirational video that we all should listen too. The video is a must see! Here are a few of the excerts from the video.
Tyler says "A friend of mind called me up and said, ‘you’re contageous’… I’m gonna start my own business. The Bible says ‘never despise small beginnings’. There are things that happen out of the smallest little start that can change the world. He was telling me how frustrated he was how nobody notices him… nobody sees him… how nobody will give him a break. And I explained to him about how, even in my own life, how sometimes, people are out there pushing, there out there trying to be seen, they’re doing all this stuff… sometimes God will hide you. Had I went the route I wanted to go, what would have happened is… I would have have ended up in Hollywood and did the deals that everyone else had done and there would have been nothing different, nothing “spectacular” about the blessings that I’ve received. It would have just been an average story.
But because I was hidden. Because I didn’t know how it went. Because I didn’t know how things were “supposed” to go in film and television, that ignorance allowed me to carve my own way."

No comments:

Post a Comment