Wednesday, October 19, 2011

'Jersey Shore': Ronnie and Sammi split... again! - From Inside the Box - Zap2it



'Jersey Shore': Ronnie and Sammi split... again! - From Inside the Box - Zap2it <- Click here to read the entire article. Straight from Ronnie's own words, it is official over between him and Sammie. I can't say I really didn't see this coming, but I really didn't want to see them split up fpr good. I thought this two would really work it out and be together forever. Guess I was wrong. I wonder if they will rekindle once they begin another Jersey Shore season. Well I guess we will see in the near future. So while I was looking up the Jersey Shore, I found Halloween costumes of the cast members. The Pauly D. costume is absolutely ridiculous looking, look at the hair...LOL OMG!!!

These costumes are so cheesy looking! WOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment