Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cute girls get surprised on the Ellen show by their idol Nicki Minaj

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

.

Here is Nicki Minaj's reaction on seeing the youtube sensation video of these little girls performing her song for the first time...“Within five seconds of seeing the video I was calling everyone I knew, and I was also receiving a billion emails. Everyone was like, ‘you have to see this little girl’. She blew me away!” On the Ellen show Nicki hugged both girls and told them to stay in school, focus on the books then work on music second. Sophia, Rosie and Nicki then performed the song "Super Bass"  together. This is the cutest thing ever! I love the way the little girl even does the british accent the way Nicki does it.  I love this!! Pass it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment