Friday, October 14, 2011

Miguel "Girls Like You"



Another visual is being brought to us by R&B singer Miguel.  This song is called "Girls Like you".  As much as I like Miguel this video disappoints me.  I want to see some creativity.  I mean having a bunch of dancing sweaty women in bathing suits is not artistic or should be the only thing thes musicians can showcase.  There are som many themes and ideas that are out there.  What happened to concepts, imaginations and story telling.  This is not a personal attack against Miguell, I just saw him as a different element joining the music scene instead its the same ole same ole.  Half of the video hos and materialistic bitches that these men pump up aint worth a damn.  What happened to videos like Freddie Jackson where MEN sang to one woman like "You are my lady" which I have posted below.  I am tired of seeing the group of women dancing in videos.  Lets see a one on one theme like it used to be!!!!! I give the video and the song an ok rating....I was expecting better.  Womp Womp Womp Wompppppppppppppppppppp!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment