Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Big KRIT - Happy Birthday Hip Hop feat. Yelawolf (New Music September 2011)



I am really feeling Yelawolf. I think the BET cyper helped me really find out who the hell he was. I think he does good on this song. I am a fan of Big Krit too, I like his song Country Shit with Ludacris. This song is definitely representing the south all the way live!!! “Happy Birthday Hip Hop” produced by Big K.R.I.T. and featuring Yelawolf is the first record from the Big Krit's mixtape “Last King 2: God’s Machine” presented by DJ Wally Sparks (Big K.R.I.T.’s official DJ) and DJ Breakem Off. I give the song two thumbs way the hell up. I would love to see a video of these two and watch this song hit the top ten and mainstream radio stations. They are both very very talented artists. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment