Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fader Lima - J'Attends




 From reverbnation.com this is all the information I could find about the songstress Fader Lima...
Artist Summary Genres: Electronica / alternative / popLabel: IndependentArtist Bio
Being a blend of Jazz, Pop, Rock, and Contemporary, she credits her diversity to her diverse background as the reason for a cool eclectic style, along with the vocals of soft melody and flow. She refers to it as “Intuitive Pop”,or "Fairytale Music" using metaphors and analogies to give you a chance to come up with your own point of view.  I am loving the vibe of this song...its so laid back and cool.  It gives you a feeling of opening your window on a beautiful day and letting the air in while you sit back and sip on a cool beverage...At least that is what comes to mind for me when I hear this song.  I give the song two thumbs way the hell up and the video is pretty creative showing all the spots in Paris.  Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment