Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Who Eminence Front Music Video





My all time favorite song by The Who "Eminence Front" came out in 1982.   In the Urban dictionary the definition of an eminence front is as follows: A song by the rock group The Who about the facade one erects, or the pose one assumes, whether from pride, arrogance, insecurity or some other motive, in order to conceal his or her identity or essential self. The song lists various happenings, the pursuit or occurrence of which causes us to forget that we conceal ourselves as such. Eminence fronters: Name-droppers, power trippers, title proclaimers, bling wearers, etc. I know I have seen many of these fronters on my lifetime. I wanted to share this song with my viewers...classic rock right here! I giv ethe song and the video two thumbs up!! Just simple and plain.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment