Monday, November 28, 2011

Gladys Knight recognized at Soul Train Music Awards taking home Legends award




I am a music lover and I have to say I painstakingly watched the entire Soul Train music awards last night on BET.  I was confused as to why Cee Lo performed so much and Miguel sounded bad live.  Out of all the performances and presentations The group The Time now called Original 7even did the best job in my opinion.  I felt like the whole night was Tom Joyner approved with Cee Lo beating out Chris Brown and Jill Scott beating out Beyonce or Kelly Rowland...get the hell outta here.  The show was okay but it seemed like they were catering to the neo soul crowd.  I felt they left out alot, the show dragged on and on.  I enjoyed the Heavy D tribute it brought out alot of surprises.  All in all the show lacked some luster it was ok but I am putting the only thing I thought it was worth watching for...Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment