Saturday, November 19, 2011

F.A.M.E.- Young Jeezy ft. T.I.




Last night in Atlanta at Patchwerk Studios, Young Jeezy had a private listening session for his new album TM:103.  Also the new video for the song F.A.M.E off this album was released.  The video features another Atlanta resident T.I.   I love the lyrics to this song when he says :
You mean to tell me from running my big mouth

That I could chill here in this big penthouse
All elevatored up, black hardwood floors
Just to sit around and feel like it ain’t yours
Your conscience got you feeling like you done something wrong

I giv ethe song and video two thumbs way the hell up....two of my favorite rappers on this too...hell this is a win win situation!! Enjoy!
But the flatscreen say motherfucker, we on

No comments:

Post a Comment