Wednesday, November 9, 2011

VH1 calls new show ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,’ starting Dec. 5

VH1 calls new show T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, starting Dec. 5 <- Click here to read the article. I am a huge T.I. and Tiny fan. I cannot wait to tune in and see the show. I will be hooked just like I was with the Tiny and Toya show. One thing you can say about T.I. he is on his hustle. Get that money!!

Today, VH1 has announced that “T.I. & Tiny: The Familyz Hustle” will debut on December 5th at 9 p.m. EST. The show “follows T.I. as he re-acclimates back into his life as a father, husband, son, musician, apparel magnate, businessman, actor and best-selling author (Power &; Beauty).”


T.I. says: “Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.” I love this couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment