Monday, November 21, 2011

Drake - Crew Love ft. The Weeknd





I like this song, it's my favorite song off Drake's new video...Especially when he said "this aint no fucking sing along" LOL I l thought this was Trey Songz singing but its the Weekend who is a Canadian singer named Abel Tesfaye  Songs recorded under The Weeknd name first leaked in late 2010, though the identity of the individual behind the project was initially unknown. The Weeknd released a nine-song mixtape, House of Balloons, on 21 March 2011.   Hip-hop artist Drake has been partly credited for generating public awareness for The Weeknd, after he quoted a line from the track "Wicked Games" via Twitter and linked to the singer's music on his website Source:Wikipedia.  I give this song two thumbs way the hell up! I would love to see a video for this one here..Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment