Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kris Humphries Wants His Marriage to Kim Kardashian Annulled




WOW Kris Humphries now wants his marriage to Kim Kardashian annulled. He wants to make it like it never happened. Damn how do you go from total admiration for someone you love to wanting to erase their complete memory. I don't know if he really was in for it for the right reasons. I was reading accounts that said he would call her Fat Ass and make her feel bad about who she was. I dont know I hate rumors but for them to break up after 72 days something went on. I am on the side of Kim..I am a big fan of the Kardashians. I am not riding the media wave of hate towards Kim. She is doing something right for all these people to hate her! The story keeps getting more and more confusing. I know it must be hard to have all your personal information spread all over the internet for people to judge and tlak about. She has a strong family. I know they will get through all this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment