Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Enrique Iglesias, Usher - Dirty Dancer ft. Lil Wayne



Wow I was really liking this song for a while now. I am very disappointed with the video though. How many videos will we see strippers and poles. I mean the strip clubs must be losing alot of money or something. They have aimed their marketing tools into our music today. Im sorry but dirty lost women dancing on a pole have no reason to be in a video. It just makes this so predictable. It's funny Michael Jackson never had to really stoop to selling sex to sell his records because he had raw talent. I am sick of the same concept in videos. We need better producers and people with some orginality. This concept has been done over and over again... Ok I am done complaining! The one positive aspect of the video...ummmm I like the blue look throughout....LOL Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment