Thursday, June 30, 2011

Untamed And Uncut Leopard Attack



This is an amazing video that I came across and wanted to share with everyone. I cannot imagine how the ranger felt when this big ass cat tried to get into the truck. He was probably in so much shock that this leopard was even at the window that he couldn't roll the window up in time. My question is why didn't anyone try to help. This video is shooting for almost 4 minutes and its obvious there has to be a camera man or a crew standing there watching this horrible attack. You would think someone would have thrown something at the leopard instead of letting it get up into the truck. WOW.. I guess they wanted the video opportunity...I would have been cursing them out if it was me and I knew they did nothing to ward off this cat...SMDH

No comments:

Post a Comment