Friday, June 24, 2011

Jennifer Hudson - No One Gonna Love You



I like this song and the video is cute. Jennifer looks great and she is showing us her little dance moves. The song is catchy as hell. I like the video concept. I wanted to point out to all the men out there that all women want that ring on their finger. Some women wanna play that hard independent type role, but every girls dream is to have her night and shining armor commit only to her. We see alot of videos showing men with many women and sometimes they are with two women at the same time. That is the media's push on fucking up marriages and stability. If you love someone you should be with that one person and commit to the one. Its the most wonderful thing in the world to be with your best friend and soul mate. I give this song and video two thumbs up... I know this song is gonna fly up the charts! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment