Monday, June 20, 2011

Some of the highlights of Birthday Bash 16 in Atlanta Ga this past weekend!

If you weren't in Atlanta Ga this weekend you missed a star studded event.  See alot of the Birthday Bash highlights.  There were more performers but I included most of my favorite ones. 























Lloyd did "Bedrock" The footage is not the best but I wanted to include Him since he is one of my all time favorite artists.  The radio station 107.9 advertised the Birthday Bash event for months and with the star studded event I see how big it actually turned out to be.  There were alot of after parties in Atlanta that night.  I think out of all the performers,  Keri Hilson, Chris Brown  and Young Jeezy ft Lil Wayne were my favorite performances.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment