Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Till I'm Gone" video Tinie Tempah ft. Wiz Khalifa



I like this song...I can't quite get used to Tinie's accent but I guess it will work on me.LOL I think Wiz Khalifa has a promising long career.  I think his rap style is very contagiously enjoyable..(hope that makes sense)..LOL in other words he is going to be around for a while.  In the latest news with Wiz...his wife is in the middle of some gossip that relates to some pics a few years ago.  Here is what Amber has told the media outlets.. “Wiz & I & both of our families have known about this for 2 months now. We tried to prepare ourselves for this day. Those pictures r 2 1/2 years old just sitting in my computer. I’m really hurt & embarr#!@%*#ed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself.  Wiz reportly went to his twitter account forgiving Amber.  Well its either the weed he smokes or its love...to forgive someone you love is the meaning of true love... I wish them both the greatest happiness... I give the video 2 thumbs up....Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment