Friday, June 24, 2011

I got to get this off my chest..Lil Wayne said what??

In an interview with XXL magazine, Lil Wayne had this to say about working with Justin Bieber: “That’s my little homie now. He texts me every night asking me to do [his] d*mn song. That’s my n*gga, but I can’t do it. Like I said, I don’t want to f*ck his sh*t up.”

Hold up wait a minute....He doesn't want to mess up Justin Bieber's little image but yet Lil Wayne just did a song with Lil Twist, the little boy who sings "Love Affair."  So is it ok to fuck up his image because he is a little black kid? Why is he any different than Justin Bieber other than skin color.  Was Lil Wayne required to say that by the record execs or does he really feel that way.   Oh I get, so he is ok with fucking up other peoples images, people that look like him? Hasn't he has worked with many people but Justin Bieber id the KING now? Cmon man this is some bullshit. Who the hell is Justin Bieber and why the hell does he have so much respect from grown ass men who are in the hip hop genre?  Lil Twist is a 16 year old black kid, why did Wayne feel the need to corrupt this little kids image but he wont even dare do a song with Justin Bieber?



  I also have a huge problem with the new Rick Ross ft Lil Wayne video "9 Piece".  Look at what the video glorifies selling dope from an IPhone, is this how far we have to stoop to sell their products. When will this shit stop, why is everyone standing around not saying something about this garbage?  I boycott the video its disgusting and despicable.  I will not support something that aids into the suffering and killing of people.  Just because it is out there in front of our faces does not make it right.  You wouldn't see the wholesome precious perfect Justin Bieber doing a song with Lil Wayne about selling drugs on an IPhone because his parents would say no.  Are you serioulsy gonna support a song that goes this low ?????  I'm glad Lil Wayne has respect for Justin Bieber, I'm just disappointed he doesn't have that same respect for lil young black kids too.  Please don't take this as hate against Lil Wayne.  I like him but I disagree with his recent comments and the choices he makes while being a role model to our youth?  We have kids out here admiring these guys and when they flash around guns, drugs ansd hos, its damaging to our young men who are fatherless and who have seen their fathers run to that  devilish underground shady ass lifestlye.  We will make another generation of ignorant asses if we keep supporting this garbage!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment