Monday, June 27, 2011

Wiz Khalifa "ON My Level" ft. Too Short




Congratulations goes out to Wiz Khalifa who won Best New artist on the BET awards Sunday night.  He had some tough competition including J. Cole, Bruno Mars, Miguel and Williow Smith.  He beat them all taking home the award.  He had this to say “I’m not used to winning stuff, so I didn’t come with no speech or nothing,” the cool and collected rapper said, thanking his record label and “everyone who helped start my career and get me to where I’m at. All the young people who promote positivity and just having fun and enjoying yourself, man, this is for y’all.”  I like Wiz and I wanted to showcase his video which is climbing the charts.  I like how he got the veteran rapper Too Short to colloborate on this track.  I give this two thumbs up....Wiz reminds me of a young Snoop Dog, I think he will have Snoop's longevity in the industry too...Enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment