Thursday, June 16, 2011

.  In recent days Tupac's shooter confesses. His name is Dexter Isaac and he says he was paid to do it. 



Tupac Shakur fingered Rosemond in the shooting on his song “Against All Odds” “And did I mention/ Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman/ In due time/ I knew you bich niggas was listening/ The world is mine/ Set me up/ Wet me up/ Niggas stuck me up/ Heard the guns bust/ But you tricks never shut me up.”
Tupac Amaru Shakur birth name Lesane Parish Crooks was Born June 16, 1971 and Died September 13, 1996




My opinion  is that I think Suge Knight had 2pac killed, this is bigger than Dexter Isaac.  I think the industry wanted him dead, he made too much sense and they couldn't handle him.  The makers of gangsta rap want total control of what is being talked about and I think 2pac wanted to go in a different direction then they had planned for him.  I wanted to post one of 2pac's poems that I like and a video I consider to be my favorite 2pac song.  Enjoy!!!
 
{In the Event of My Demise} by Tupac Shakur
In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise






No comments:

Post a Comment