Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cassie - Sound Of Love (Prod. by DJ Komori) (FULL) [NEW SONG 2011]



Oh I am liking this song. I think Cassie is such an underrated singer. She has the voice and the look for the industry.  Cassie is really serious about making a musical comeback and she’s teamed up with Tokyo-born producer DJ Kimori on Sound of Love to showcase her new sound.  I think with better production of her music she can really start hitting the charts and climb up to the top.   I would love to see a video for this song.  I liked Cassie's song Me and U. Diddy announced that “King of Hearts” will be the first single off Cassie’s sophomore album, due in 2012]. In a interview with BET she said the single should be released in October and the album in early 2012  So I am not sure if this song will be on the new album.  in any case I  give this song two thumbs up! Enjoy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment