Friday, November 4, 2011

Jason Derulo- Breathing



 I got to give credit where credit is due...I am liking this track.  On "Breathing,"Jason  Derulo scouted out another unlikely source when he turned to industrial rock act V.A.S.T. for a sample of the background vocals on the 1998 track "Touched." Following a slow build-up of synths and a quick club beat, Jason sings us his tale of longing veiled by an international-sounding club song: "I only miss you when I'm breathing/I only miss you when my heart is beating/You are the color that I'm bleeding/I only miss you when I'm breathing."

"Breathing" can be found on Jason Derulo's second album, Future History, set to drop Sept 27 2011.  Grab a copy.  I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up! Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment