Monday, October 10, 2011

F.L.Y. featuring Future "Splashin"



I found this new video on WorldStarHipHop by F.L.Y. featuring Future called "Splashin"  I wanted to find out what splashin was so I went to the urban dictionary and found the definition:  swagga splashin' a way to say someone is copywriting or studying your style and character and the way you do you.  Dat dude be swagga splashin' all da damn time. buy swagga splashin' mugs & shirtscopy-writing jocking studying watching hating . O Ok!!!!!
Now that I found out the word I can understand what they are talking about in the song.  I like anything Future is a part of and this song can be added to my like list.  I like the video and how he talks about getting his before anything else.  We gotta get the money before all the other bs thats out there.  I give the song and the video two thumbs way up! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment