Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frank Ocean Thinking About You



I am digging this song right here! I love the falsetto in this song. I like the mix of rap and singing. Hey why not, if you got it you got it right! I love the opeing lines of the song that goes like this:

 A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they bawl

If you are not sure who Frank Ocean is he has written songs for Justin Bieber,[4] John Legend, Brandy,[3] and Beyoncé Knowles ('I Miss You' from the album '4'),[6][7] Ocean has also worked with Nas[8] (on whose 10th studio album Ocean is expected to feature, along with fellow Odd Future members Tyler, the Creator and Hodgy Beats)[9] and Pharrell Williams.[10]  Source :Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment