Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mateo Amarei - That Girl NEW RNB 2011 HOT



Here is his bio from reverbnation.com  Singer/Songwriter Mateo Amarei was born September 3rd, 1986 in Galveston, Tx. He has taken his natural love for music and cultivated it through the years by joining the Award Winning Choir at Clear Lake Intermediate, after moving from his home island to Houston, Texas, he continued honing his musical talents throughout his High School Career.  After High School, Teo went on to share the same stage with some of the Music Industry’s biggest acts such as T.I., Young Jeezy, Lil’ Wayne, Slim Thug,... I wanted to post the song because I think he has talent.  He reminds me of a Jason Derulo mixed with a Taio Cruz.  I hope he is able to distincitvely carve himself out to be his own star.  I would love to see a video for this song.  I give this song entitled "That Girl" two thumbs up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment