Thursday, October 6, 2011

Young Jeezy - Chicken No Flour



I don't know about you but have you ever been in the kitchen ready to fry some chicken and you don't have a drop of flour? I have used pancake batter, crushed crackers, breadcrumbs...but nothing comes close to flour.   LOL I know this song aint got nothing to do with real chicken.  We all know what Jeezy refers to.  I like his music, his style and his lyrics (umm sometimes).  I think Jeezy should leave all that trappin out of his music but thats my personal opinion.  I respect the fact that Young Jeezy has a brand for himself and he is doing him.  He is one of my favorite rappers that reside in the southern states.  I give the song two thumbs up and the video is what you would expect..right on point! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment