Sunday, November 6, 2011

Michelle Williams - "Love Gun" (Official Buzz Single)




Well it looks like Michelle is doing her thing too. The former Destiny's Child member has a hot new single out called "Love Gun which is featured above. I like this club banger right here! I always thought Michelle had major talent and a lovely voice. Even though its been three years since her last released studio album she has been working on new material.  This song came out a few months ago but I have not heard it anywhere? Where are the dj's with this song.  It is definitely worthy of getting radio airtime.  I don't know the politics of the radio business but I know one thing I am going to add this to my playlist and support the song anyway I can.  I give the song two thumbs way up!! I would love to see a comeback video for this song! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Yas Michelle deserves so much more support and recognition. She has 3 great solo albums and has recorded in many, diverse genres.

    She wrote half of her first two albums too! Incredibly underrated

    ReplyDelete