Sunday, November 6, 2011

SOUL by Ludacris




I cannot wait to get me a pair of these gold ones for Christmas. Everyone is raving about these Soul Headphones. I want to hear the new ludacris mixtape 1.21 Gigawatts dropping on Nov 15 through his
SoulbyLudacris headphones. Ludacris is releasing his SOUL line of high definition professional headphones featuring the most powerful and acoustically balanced sound that you have ever heard in your entire life.”  That is what Ludacris says in the video, I have got to take a listen to these speakers.  There's nothing worse than working out with headphones on and you can still hear everything around you.  These headphones have noise cancellation technology so that will not be an issue for me anymore once I get a pair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment