Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beyonce in Complex Magazine

Beyonce is looking fierce in the August/September 2011 issue of Complex magazine.  Beyonce talks about working with Kayne West, her husband Jay Z and what motivates her.  Here are a few topics that are featured.  Beyonce had this to say about hubby Jay-Z "Jay’s music is more than music. His lyrics have fathered generations. All that he has overcome gives millions so much hope. There are moments when I see his lips moving and I can see lyrics floating above his head and I think, ‘Wow! How did I get so lucky to be able to witness this level of genius so closely?"



Beyonce also had this to say on staying motivated. “Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me"  Make sure you pick up the issue. Beyonce looking amazing in that dress and rainbow hairstyle.  I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment