Thursday, July 14, 2011

YOU USED TO HOLD ME SO TIGHT - Thelma Houston




This used to be my favorite song back in 1985. I don't understand what oldies radio stations are doing? There are songs like this that hardly ever get played. This song only has a little over 2000 views thats a damn shame. This song is so good. I get tired of the pushed music nowadays...Everyone is selfish under 25 and think they are the greatest shit alive. I miss mature REAL REAL REAL music.  Don't get me wrong I love the new talent that is out today but I also miss yester year.... WOW I never thought I would say it like that.  Anyway Thelma Houston is an American singer-songwriter and actress. She scored a number-one hit in 1976 with her cover version of the song "Don't Leave Me This Way", which won the 1978 Grammy Award for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance. This song "You used to hold me so Tight" was produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.  Well enjoy the trip back to 1980's you knew little about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment