Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jill Scott feat Anthony Hamilton "So in love with You"




I love this video and can't believe I missed posting it when it came out a while ago.  I love that a REAL man brings a REAL woman flowers and treats her with kindness.  It is refreshing to see chivalry in a video.  Don't get it twisted I don't buy into that shit that chilvary is dead.  I am a independant woman but I know how to be a woman and I allow my man to be a man. Men need to stop being lazy in doing things for their ladies and they need to stick to one female to shower her with gifts and love.  You can't be a player and treat all your women right so why not just go ahead and settle down with the right woman!  I think so many people have it twisted nowadays.  This is such a feel good song.  "So In love with You" is my favorite video this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment