Friday, July 29, 2011

Shawty Lo (Feat. Future) - Cake (Official Video)



If you know anything about me...I am very silly in my nature. I love to find funny things and share that with people. This video right here is hilarious to me...Shawty Lo is the lamest dude to me first of all but then he shows up in the video with this bakers hat on...Someone on mediatakeout.com was cracking on Shawty lo's hair they said he uses a Sharpie to style his hair, I have a Barber friend who said its probably Black Ice. It looks like it is a Sharpie its all shining and glowing.....Anyway back to this silly ass video. We all know that they are referring to drugs which is sad that in 2011 dudes still are resorting to rapping about that stupid shit. I like Future and some of his music, but pairing up with Shawty Lo is like a comedy skit. He looks so silly with that baking stuff on...I had to post this video and I in no way am condoneing the use of any drug. This video just looks funny as hell. Enjoy!!

Shawty Lo looks like he needs to be a character in a video game or some silly thing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment