Saturday, July 30, 2011

Diggy - Copy, Paste [Official Video]



I have been waiting for this video. I loved the song ever since I first heard it a few weeks back. Diggy Simmons is Rev Run's son for everyone who doesn't know that. If you watched the hit show Run's house you have seen Diggy. Yes he is growing up fast but he definitely has alot of talent. His musical roots are evident. I have heard and read many comments that give negative feedback to Diggy. I think all the people who have negative things to say about Diggy are insane. He is from a very successful musical family why should he come out as a hard thug. Haven't we all learned that the thug image was a creation (a bad creation) designed to destroy the urban communities. Diggy did a wonderful job on the concept of the video and the dance routines are on point. "Copy, Paste" is a great song and excellent video, I give it two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment