Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Glee Project "Mad World" video




I got caught up watching the Glee Project this weekend.  The show was really good, I'm glad I gave it a chance to work on me.  Each character in the show shared a deep part of themselves and opened up about their personal lives.  The video "Mad World" by the Glee Project is a must see video.  I think this should be shown in all schools across this country.  I was disappointed when I saw that this video did not have a lot of view hits on youtube.  I am spreading the knowledge and telling you to tell everyone you know ot watch this well put together video.  It's about time a video shows people in their vulenrable state and should prove to be a lesson to stop messing with people that are different ...No one deserves to be picked on or beaten up.  We need to wake up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment