Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beyonce "The Best thing I never had" video



Beyonce's new video premiered today.  The song is being played all over the airwaves.  I think the video is very fitting for the song.  It's like instead of a jilted bride, shes just glad she didn't love the man that did her wrong.  I like the part in the video where she has her dark hair when they are dancing and he flirts with another woman.  I wish Bey would wear her hair darker.  She really went all the way blonde in this video.  All in all the song is very theatrical and the video is gorgeous.  I love her dress, and makeup throughout the video.  Oh and for all the haters that say her album is a flop already...I think you will retract your words....cuz you are wrong.  I give this video two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment