Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inside Monica & Shannon Brown's Wedding



  Take an inside look at Monica's wedding. I have to admit it, I am a women that is not into the big wedding thing. I also have to say that this wedding was an absolute dream come true. Everything was perfect, the dress that Monica wore was to die for.....so so pretty. I like when Monica wears her hair short but I prefer the longer hair on her though. Monica married her love Shannon Brown in a marvelous ceremony. I love the colors that the bridemaids wore down to the decor of the ceremony. It was like something out of the Cinderella story. Congrats to the happy couple.

1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about the day! My cousin is planning her friend's bridal shower at one of the alluring NYC wedding venues next weekend. All bookings and confirmations are done online with best of arrangements. Flowers and cake flavor ordered are of her choice. Eagerly waiting for a perfect evening to be spent with them.

    ReplyDelete