Sunday, March 25, 2012

America’s 10 largest websites




 



America’s 10 largest websites <- I came across this article on msn.com and thought it was interesting, so I put it here on my blog.  Man I wish I could be on this list....Anyway I was paging through the article and realized I frequent these websites alot.  Man at least 7 out of 10 sites I go on weekly if not daily.  My dream is to be one of the top urban sites that people come too.  I noticed the urban sites were no where near this list...Hmmm I know there is a market we just have to develop and make it happen!!I will stick with my little blog....but I love finding and sharing information.  I love music too so I will continue bringing the things I find interesting to everyone who views my blog.  How many of these websites do you go too? Enjoy the article!!

No comments:

Post a Comment