Friday, March 23, 2012

Elliott Yamin "3 Words" Official Video





I just found out about Elliott Yamin from a Soul music website and I must say I like this!! Yamin appeared on American Idol   On the May 10, 2006, results show Yamin, Taylor Hicks, and Katharine McPhee were announced as the top three finalists. All three returned to their respective hometowns for a day of festivities in their honor.  Video highlights were shown on the top three results show.
Yamin was eliminated from American Idol on May 17, 2006, after the tightest race; each of the three top contestants received an almost exactly equal percentage of the viewer votes necessary for advancement to the remaining two spots Source:Wikipedia.  He sounds good I like this song and I give the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment