Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This picture reminds me of Future's"Magic" song LOLLLLLL


This picture reminds me of Future's smash hit "Magic" LOL!!!!!!

[Chorus]


Fishtailin' out the parkin' lot  Leavin' Magic Two bad b*tches & i got 'em out of magic
The way I make that work -disappear call it magic Sipping on the purple and the yellow drinking magic .
Fishtailin' out the parkin' lot Leavin' Magic Two bad b*tches & i got 'em out of magicThe way I make that work- disappear call magic Sipping on the purple and yellow drinking magic. Voila! magic, Voila! magic, Voila! magic, Voila! magic

Fishtailin' out the parkin' lot Leavin' Magic Sipping on the purple and yellow drinking magic .
On my way to Aspen, i forgot to do my taxes Call up my accountant, he gone make it to magic
Had to get a driver just to drop me at the airport(For What??) The way i smoked the blunts man i burned 'em up like Newport(Smoke up) $50,000 on a superstar's attire (Design!) KE & Young Future bringin' them the fire All this damn cash make a b*tch wanna retire Gotta drop five bands you wanna put me on a flyer'Cuse me but my lingo crazy See these diamonds ain't none of 'em fugaziTwo bad b*tches wanna f*ck me the greatest Aye Young G in a brand new Mercedes Turn out the lot imma do a 180 For the haters imma gone 'head & do a 360 Drinkin' on Sprite got lean all day Imma Astronaut N*gga better chruch my pimpin'

[Chorus:]
Billionaire boy that’s true inspiration
Learned the Astronaut Kid no such thing as limitation
Flyin' down 20 in the mothaf*ckin' spaceship
Just left Magic in the mothaf*ckin'(dayship??)
Two b*tches trailin' in a platinum Infiniti
Gotta thing for me, don't wanna sing for me, they like my energy, imma embassy
I know tricks like Cris Angel
Ion trick but i could make you famous
you could disappear from yo past life
You heard real clear no outta sight
Im Pluto talkin', Jimmy walkin' when you walkin'
I used to be fly but now im hawkin'
I was an Earthlin' now im SiFi
While i, i stay High]
My b*tches on they high horse
I double back like two cups
& pull out in that new Porshe




No comments:

Post a Comment