Sunday, March 18, 2012

Never! Angel Lashonn






Here is a brand new song from the talented Angel Lashonn...I love her name by the way.  This is some raw singing, she pours out here heart on this track and it shines through too!  Angel hails from Detroit Michigan. Aside from alot of artists out in this day and age Angel actually writes her music.  She is just not another pretty face she has real brain power, she has also earned a Bachelor's degree.  I love her sound it is not cookie cutter compartmentalized music.  It feels free and airy the way music should make you feel when you listen to it.  Artists like Angel should be mainstreamed and some that are on the radio should be silenced...but thats just my opinion.  I am looking forward to hearing more from Angel and it would be cool to see her showcase her talents visually in a video.  I give this song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment