Friday, March 23, 2012

Trey Songz - Sex Ain't Better Than Love [Official Video]

Sex                                                 Love

Sex                                                    Love




I like the new video from Trey Songz..the video features a split screen on the left side it shows Trey engaging in meeting all types of different women and just going after sex.  On the right side it shows Trey with one woman and falling in love and at the end of the video, his girl is pregnant.  Which team are you on I will always go for Team Love, their is nothing better than love!!I think the video kinda shows the value of being in love because when the hos come and go they leave you all alone and lonely but when love is there its really there with you and it doesnt leave you alone.  With love you build and grow!!! I give the song and the video two thumbs way up!! It shows a grown up image of Trey..I like that!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment