Thursday, March 15, 2012

Leah Remini: Sharon Osbourne Got Me Fired From 'The Talk'



Leah Remini: Sharon Osbourne Got Me Fired From 'The Talk': <- I was home a few days from work and watched the Talk but noticed Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini were missing off the show.  I thought hmmm maybe they are on vacation but now I am learning they were both fired from the show.  WHAT!!!!? Fired I don't understand they made the show tolerable.  I am not watching anymore, its crazy both Leah and Holly had no idea what happened to make them get fired last August.  Leah who starred in that popular show King of Queens says that Sharon Osborne got her and Holly fired from the Talk because they were too ghetto...WOW that is crazy if its true.  Who would look at either of these women and call them ghetto....SMDH! Anyway click above to read the entire article.

'

No comments:

Post a Comment