Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Remember Shiela E. from Prince's entourage

Remember Sheila E. she has come together with her family for an album that was released earlier this year. They call themselves The E Family and the song is called "I like it".




Sheila Escovedo, known by her stage name Sheila E. and working with Prince has come together with her family to put out a new album.  The album was released earlier this year.  I saw them performing this song on the George Lopez show.  Sheila E. is still touring and she opened for Prince's 21 night stand concert series.  It is good to see these two industry professionals still going strong.  Sheila E. was famous for "The Glamourous Life" but she had many more songs under her belt.  I like the song with the family!



I wanted to share one of my all time favorite Sheila E. song of all time!! I have been looking for this song on youtube for years and I finally found it.  This song came out in 1987. "Hold Me" by Sheila E..... aww the memories!!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment