Saturday, September 3, 2011

Party Rock Anthem-Kia Soul Hamster Commercial


If you watched the VMA's last week you saw this commercial air during the broadcast.  First they drove. Then they rapped. Now they're dancing (to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem). But they're not doing any old dance. They're shuffling. And they're doing it harder, faster and better than any hamster has ever shuffled before. Is it me or don't these robots have better rhythm than most people who try to dance? LOL And speaking of LMFAO the group's album is one to buy.  I am always listening to their cd when I workout.  This commercial reminds me of the Black Eyed Peas video "Imma Be" where that robot was dancing.  I give the commercial two thumbs up and I finally know that these are hamsters not rats...LOL Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment